View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #15
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I thought we already voted for Hiram. Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?
He went MIA for a while, he didn't post anything for ages so I thought he'd forgotten about it. Besides I hope to get the vote of every active HADB member here.

The clan needs a leader to clean up all the paper work (so to speak) in regards to Larry's thread.
[/QUOTE]Never really MIA, my friend. I've been busy with real life. I won't go into details here, but I've been spending alot of time over my little sister's house helping her out lately.

I do appreciate the votes of confidence, but am at a loss on what to do as leader if elected. If only Azure Wolf had mentored me.

I just read Dragonmage's response and I do agree with her. Although we may not post in the Roleplaying forum, we could still be a clan of sorts. I remember the time, creativity, and participation it took to really work in that forum when it was first created. Once again, I miss Neb.

[ 12-01-2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]