View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 06:21 PM   #12
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well, Siggy, I'm not sure why you think HADB will cease to be just because Larry deletes us from the 'active clans on the RP forum list', but if it matters so much to you, I'd be happy with Hiram as leader (if he wants it and has time for it) or you as you are so dedicated to the clan.

But whether or not we are listed as an active clan in the RP forum, we will always be HADB. I will always be HADB no matter what anyone else says or does. I don't visit the RP forum because I just don't have the time right now. But HADB will remain in my sig for as long as I'm allowed to post at this forum.

If you want and if you think it will liven things up, I could start up an Evil Petting Zoo thread for us all to RP an outing with odd and fantastical creatures. Just let me know. I won't be joining current RP's though. I can't play frequently enough and would only hold a party back.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.