View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 04:43 PM   #29
hagimihale
Manshoon

I never played BG1. Started BG2 with a NG human Sorcerer the first time. Probably should have played a mage first to try out the different spells and see what worked and what I liked. I used Shadowkeeper a few times to edit the spells I chose. Finished SoA with him and am currently in ToB (beat Yaga Sura and then took on Watchers Keep) - took a break from him and haven't restarted that group.

When I took that break I started a CG Elven Archer. Really enjoyed this character. Spent a lot of time "soloing" him - would keep the rest of my party in the previous room and try to beat everyone with just him. I'll probably try to solo an archer at a later date. Took on Watchers Keep before going to Spellhold this time. Beat SoA, and am about to go after Yaga Sura.

I am currently soloing a CN Elven Thief/Mage. Still in chapter 2 in SoA, have not left the city yet. Quite a challenge, but rather enjoyable to have to use different strategies (as opposed to "hack and slash").

I also started a LN Monk. Finished chapter 1 but took a break to solo with the above Theif/Mage. Will come back to this character soon. I like the different combinations you can use, and the different NPC interactions...
hagimihale is offline   Reply With Quote