View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 05:00 PM   #6
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugaya:
Hi,
after finishing the game with my ancient (but still reliable) Wiz 6 party some questions remain:

1. What happened to Rattus Rattus? Did he betray his Don and was exiled or executed? Never met him again.
You won't.

2. What are the doll armor and gloves for?
They will fit your faerie characters

3. Does our friendly hogar ("Rexx" IIRC) have any purpose besides being a green dot?
Just a nice touch.

4. Is the final fight always so easy on "normal" level? My most dreadful opponent never managed to hit a member of my party, never summoned any help and was finished in (almost) no time. Nasty Gregor was much more of a challenge.
Yes, there are many harder fights than DS (such as souldrinker)

5. What is the trick of triggering a lightning strike? My 25th level samurai got exactly 8 lightnings throughout the whole game. Not that much...
Keep putting points in Martial Arts and crits is all I can tell you

6. Is Ferro always so suicidal? When I entered Rapax Castle I faced almost three dozen not so friendly members of the local tribe crowding several rooms. I guess Ferro was the green dot near the edge of the radar map. According to the messages he charged, fought and got killed quickly. Brave and stupid like all Rapax. What a pity, probably the best shop in the game closed due to death of its proprietor.
Yeah, Ferro can be difficult to keep alive. Try not to get him involved.

7. Does anybody know how this spell power level calculation thingie works? Quite often my spellcasters could use a high power level in the first round (e.g. 5th circle was green), in the next round the same circle for the same spell was brownish red, the fourth yellow and only the first three green while in the third round the 4th (sometimes even the 5th) was green again.
Methinks it's somewhat random, plus stamina (or the lack thereof) has a part in it.
HolyWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote