View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 11:25 AM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Rattus is one of the many unfinished side quests in the game.

The doll armor is for faerie characters; there is very little of the standard stuff they can wear. Personally, I felt this stuff should have been available somewhat sooner than the Rapax castle.

Rex the Hogar may have been part of another unfinished quest, or maybe he's just there for fun value.

Interesting he never called anyone; in my games (4 finishes), he always summoned some cannon fodder during the fight. Still, he wasn't anywhere as tough as I was expecting, either. The soul eater scared me a lot more than he did.

Wish I knew about the lightning strikes myself. I've seen maybe one in a whole game with my Samurai. There is always the possibility that this is bugged, of course.

Yes, Ferro has some great stuff for sale. I find it best to stay well away from his store until we have become Templars. Basically, you want to go to the left after you enter the castle. As quickly as possible. Best bet is to get into a corner after entering, and watch the patrols with X-Ray. Sometimes, i have been lucky enough to avoid them completely and just fight the guards by the inclines up to the Templar area.

Can't help with the power calculation, sorry.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote