View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 04:45 AM   #1
Darkness555
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The walk-thrus basically tell you to work for the thieves guild by accepting Gaelen's (sp?) offer. But since I have no great love for the thieves guild, I ignored him and them, just went around completing a lot of quests. One night in the slums or somewhere I got stopped by a woman I think was a vampire, and told me to meet that Bhodi vamp chick at the graveyard after dark. Then some guy came and told me not to do it, to go to Gaelen first and he will sweeten the deal. I was too intrigued by this vamp chick though, and went to the graveyard, met her, and accepted her offer. She charged me some money though less than what Gaelen wanted I think, and she wants to take down the thieves guild and makes you go on some quests to undermine them. She will also lead you to Imoen eventually(or so she says), and she seems to be interested in Jon Irenicus. This angered the thieves guild, and they try to attack me everytime they see me, but I just beat them down. I'm still solving quests for her and the cowled wizards, and some other NPCs.

I haven't gotten very far after that, still in chapter 3, so don't spoil it for me, was just wondering if anyone took this route instead of playing it like the walkthrough says and paying Gaelen and working for him. I am a lawful evil character although I'm not exactly playing it evil in this game, I am in another game, this one I'm actually playing good just to see what happens if you play good with an evil character. So I don't know if you have to be evil to get to work for the Vampress or what. Take care everyone!!!

Darkness555