Thread: models...?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 03:43 AM   #7
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Ohh whoopsie!
My earnest apologies, Moraine....although I thought that I'd somehow acknowledged your, erm, Aes Sedai-ness on another post if that makes any difference. [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Hopefully you weren't really offended by my thoughtless exclamation, my brain was in utter geek speech mode, so I was unaware it could be taken the wrong way at the time. *bows apologetically Lan style*
[img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

LOL for poor Cade, who along with Pyro, disappears into the limbo for characters who didn't quite reach their potential. Did your other party members try to save you? My new character is a Gnome fighter named Kilbane, but I'm struggling so far to really get into him so far. I'll have to invent some kind of wacky lifequest or something! [img]smile.gif[/img]

@ Bsftcs & Bungleau
Thanks for the elaboration on the general exclamation of 'man'. From my experience, the phrase is an old stereotypical hippie-ism, although American english might not necessarily be able to take full credit for it or its permutations. For the sake of argument however, I wonder if it is politically incorrect to claim that in man, there is literally wo-man, and in wo-man, there is man. Henceforth, the term 'man or the more common collective, 'mankind', is all inclusive to both genders.
As an alternative example, I remember back in my uni days approaching female friends with the greeting "hey, guys what's hows it going?' and none of them seemed to mind.

Can I get away with that one?
Or will an ultra feminist daemon invade my dreams and send me to some kind of Purgatory where awaits my trial for quasi chauvinistic gittery? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Cerebrodragon

P.S: Tis a fact, not a claim, that I herald this great forum from Australia!
My turn to be pedantic there!

P.S.S Hopefully take on the might and sights of Dragon Spire tonight!
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote