View Single Post
Old 11-03-2001, 11:51 PM   #5
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Once upon the Lands, a knight, a fine knight, brave, smart, and couragious, traveled the land, in hopes of finding someone who he could fight against. He was galloping along the road when he spotted a man. He rode up to the man, in hopes of finding a challenge him. "You there, a challenge you to a dual. I haven't found myself a match in years, and i want the feeling of battle in my blood again"
"Sure, I'll fight you good Sir, in hopes of reviving your spirit" The two fought against each other, and in the end, the knight won.
"You fought well, good Sir, and i pledge my service to you"
"Why thankyou good Sir, follow me, for i hope to find a challenge" The two rode off together.
As they were riding, they came upon an encampent of soldiers. The knight challenged the leader to a dual.
"Sure, i'll be glad, you'll make good practice."
The two fought together, and yet again the knight won.
"You beat me, well, i pledge my troops to you."
"Then tell your troops to follow me, for i search in defeating someone who's power is greater than mine."
So now, the group of 34 men, including the knight, the Milita guard, and the adventuror, set off. But while they were traveling the road, they came upon bandits.
"We've come to take your money. Men attack!"
Tons of men jumped from the bushes, trees, and attacked the travelars. The men raged in battle. The brave knight had challenged the leader, and they fought together, like lions, fighting for the female.
The men fought until everyone had fallen, they both only survived. Then the knight spoke "lets end this once and for all, we are both bloody and battered. Lets both fade into oblivion, and hope that the gods bring us to heaven."
"Let us end it" They both struck their swords into each others heart, both dying together.

As the knight fell, he smiled, for he had peace at last.