View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 10:47 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yep, you are totally correct Cloudy, and you know how I've preached to you about avoiding cold and flu germs LOL, ad nauseum perhaps, but still.

I wash my hands everytime I return from the store, as you touch many door handles, cart handles, etc. that thousands per day touch, even products on a shelf, what's the chance one will be sick and sneezing and coughing into their hands, then touching stuff. I wish there was a light that we could carry with us to detect that sort of thing LOL. We can't though, so I just wash my hands, and never touch my face at all until I do (that is how it is transmitted, through your mucus membranes, i.e., mouth, nose, even eyes). So that's why I clean my keyboard daily at work, not so much at home, but I don't let it dust up, just personally drives me nuts LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I also can't tolerate a lot of hair in my brush, oh it just grosses me out when I see a person whose brushed out hair is filling half the brush *shudder*. OMG, then those that like to hairspray their hair, and THEN using a curling iron, so eventually the curling iron has all this burned hairspray on it (brown), but keep using it.

Wow I got to rambling a bit there. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps