Thread: jump help
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 12:01 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You should never have to jump more than 1 missing section. If you have 2 missing sections then you have one of your levers set wrong and need to go back to the levers and switch them until you only have one missing section for the portion of the bridge you are trying to cross.

This bridge puzzle is NOT as complicated as it appears to be - Once I changed the levers in one area so that I could cross a section of the bridge, I never had to go back to previous levers again. Not sure if that makes sense. You find levers in groups of three - and placed where you can see the bridge while standing next to the levers. Switch a lever and see what it does - if it makes it possible for you to move into a new area (only one missing section at most) - visit the new area and leave the levers you were just adjusting alone. You do not need to go back to them after visiting another area and other levers. Hope that is clearer.

Wyv

Have been trying to post this additional reply for 5 minutes! Glad to finally get it posted!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote