View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 11:34 AM   #5
Lillie
Dungeon Master

Hello helpful ones

This weekend, I attempted the Unseeing Eye quest. I had just found the second piece of the rift device in the Eye's lair. The device fused into one piece and I equipped it at as quick-use item, as instructed. I then did a game save.

Afterwards, the Eye attacked my party and killed my druid in one blast. So I reloaded from the new save and prepared to take another whack at the Eye. However, the Eye was nowhere to be found! I looked all over, no luck, no Eye. I went back to the leader of the ex-cultists, he said that the "creature still had to be killed", so I went back into the lair and searched again, still no Eye.

Anyone else had this happen? I've got a sinking feeling that I shouldn't have saved in that particular spot, it seems to have messed up the spawning of the Eye.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Also, my party is now is Suldanesslar, can I leave there to complete other quests at this point? Or is it too late?

Thanks again,

Lillie

p.s. - not all bad news this weekend - I did manage to take out both Kangaxx AND the Twisted Rune gang (both on the first try!)