View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 03:49 AM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Yep, I should render him out now--he has his shoulder gun--with rockets, and eject button with a space where tapes like lazerbeak can be inserted. (And his long gun too).

I am going for a cartoon look style here too--these are not meant to be flashy metalic rendered images like I've seen--those DO look awesome, but what I am working on is getting the whole G1 line done (NOT the pretenders) and using the 'look' seen in the Cartoon. Then, I'll start remaking my comics using them. Since I am working on mmmmaaaanny other projects, and 2 comics NOW (Durty Bug and Intruders on Earth) both my creations, the comic won't be released until 2006 or later. I'll post renders as I create new bots though, which is already underway. (I have 30+ of my own creations to model too) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nice nice

Ever need advice or whatever, just give me a shout.

Typically, Seibertron.com should be able to help you with any queries you should happen to have. Their transformer database is the best on the web, you're guarenteed to find all the G1 transformers there.

Also if you can, check out the new Dreamwave Tradepaperbacks which collect profiles of each and every transformer in the G1 conitunuity, essential stuff for a fan-fic writer! (failing that just check out the G1 series).
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote