Thread: ATTN: Jake
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 09:52 PM   #81
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
yeah, I see what you are saying fljotsdale, he could have been roleplaying, but even then, still, he crossed the boundaries you know? And even though no Mods came in to warn him? Many of us members told him to stop, and he didn't. So I doubt he would have stopped if a Mod said something. And heck, even if he did stop if a Mod said something, what does that say? To me it says he got his kicks as long as he was allowed, as he felt us members scolding him had no power. Power is the only thing he will acknowledge. Again, says volumes of what type of person he is, if that were the case. Dunno, sigh!

Again, I see what you are saying, but I just personally think that Jake didn't fit into that category. And don't think I don't feel bad about it, cause I saw that he had over 100 previous posts, so he must have been asking or answering questions on one of the game forums, and now he can no longer do that. But again, there are just some things that you just cannot do. And again as well, several of us posted to him to shut up and stop, and he deliberately did not.

Maybe I should quit trying so hard to look on both sides of the page, lol!
I think we are pretty well in agreement, when we get right down to it!

------------------