View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #24
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Did my first ever 25 man raid ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
It all depends how serious you want to take it.

You can farm heroics, for the badges, and then get the badge items. Badge items are very, very good, some of them around T6 level. If you put the time and effort in, you can replace your PvE gear with the badge items.

Also, once per week, run Karazhan with your guild, and get on any other raid possible.

So did you down any bosses? Or did you go for Void Reaver first?

And 700DPS is very low for the Eye, but you know this, as indicated as 14th overall DPS...I'm guessing thats last, as you probably had 4 tanks and 7 healers. Just up to you to work it, PvE requires skill, but also gear.

Edit - Were you in a PvE spec?
We went to Void first - we cleared out Alar's room but didn't do him, we went to Void. We had issues with people coming and going though. We had about 18 people from our guild and the rest were basically add-ins from other guilds that people knew. 14th overall includes people who came, fought a couple of fights, ended up with 1000dps for that fight then had to leave. So I don't think I came last - I came second of the four rogues we had, and 8th of "active" (ie were still there at the end) players overall. On Void I was doing about 812dps. We had about 4 guys (1 lock, 2 hunters and a mage) that were doing 1000-1200 dps, then there was a bunch of us (hunters, rogues, other locks, etc) in the 900-600 bracket, then it was down to 250-300 for the tanks.

I need more gear I think.

Last edited by Memnoch; 08-23-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote