View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 07:13 PM   #152
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Yeah, that and homework. ^_^;; No sleep for me recently.... *yawn* oh well, its a friday.... ^_^*
IC- Skye rolls her eyes, exasperated, and hurries out after the impatient elf. "Come out when you are ready," she calls over her shoulder to Liliara. "And I am more than just entertainment!" Skye screams after the retreating figure of Shade. Many murmers of disagreement are heard throughout the bar. "Well, I wouldn't exactly agree with that..." someone mutters, smirking. "I heard that!!!" Skye yells, then stomps away.
OOC- Jeez, no posts, and i havent been on the internet for 3 days... ;-( boooring!!! Anyone notice that Skye has been acting very upset and easily angered lately? I dunno why im making her like that, instead of her ditzy self... bored i guess, wanted to try a new "image". ^_~* speak up if u think i should change her "image" to something else... im tryin to change her character around a bit. ^_^* and of course post and continue with the plot... its really borin if u gotta come up with it all by yerself... what's the point in that? ;-P

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!