View Single Post
Old 10-02-2000, 11:01 PM   #1
hagatha

I'm new to this game and so to this board also. I've played the game twice through but can't beat Draak at the end. I'm playing a one-character game and it seems that although I'm keeping the good stuff and selling all else, I still don't have the right stuff at the end. My current character is a sorceress who has lots of everything except strength, but apparently not enough. When I try to use the time orb, nothing happens. It either falls to the ground or just gets Draak moving. It does not work as advertised. And yes, it is charged.Exactly how do I use this thing? Because I'd like to beat the game. If I have the orb in my belt, do I right click on it? because I never get the orb icon; just an enraged Draak.I'm playing as invisible but he can see me anyway, it seems. And my most powerfull weapon is the bomb, which does give him a good jolt. And what's all this talk about level one and two spells? I've only ever found one of each book. Anyway, it seems I am not playing strategically well. Any hints for the above?

Also, I tried to answer a couple of questions on this board, but I can't work out how the reply function works as my message did not appear to have been posted against the original question.