View Single Post
Old 10-26-2001, 11:39 AM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It may be a bit before I can get back around to you, Hiram, so if you're in a spot, if Wolfgir can come up with a dwarf for you, then that would be terrific. Otherwise, I can, but it may be Saturday or Sunday.

Apologies if I've seemed slow with the signatures. Working 10+ hour days teaching is killing me.

Just FYI: I'm working a 42-hour teaching schedule this term. Now, for those in the regular workplace who normally work a 40-hour schedule, this may not seem like that much. However, because of the outside work one has to do teaching (grading, lesson plans, class prep), this is akin to working about a 60 hour week. The State of Texas actually forbids teachers to work over 30 hours a week (max full time), so what they're doing with my schedule right now is EXTREMELY illegal (but as long as I don't complain, no prob...and I need the cash right now before the holidays!)

So please don't fret...I haven't forgotten anyone. This afternoon, I'm going after those sigs hot and heavy. Most of my work, though, will probably have to be on the weekends...so now is the time to get your "orders" in if you are interested in a graphic signature.

Cheers,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!