View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 03:03 PM   #19
Legolas the Elven Archer

I doubt anyone could have missed the symbol on the table, the skull which you may recognise from the location where the final battle in BG1 was fought. So either there's a interior decorator somewhere in the realms making lots of money with this, or Sarevok and the guys have something in common...
But what could that be?

1. They all wanted you dead
2. They all wanted all the other Bhaalspawn dead
3. They all shop at the same store
4. They all worship the same being
5. Other, being ...................

Not having played ToB yet, in which I was suspecting to find the answers, I have no clue as to which one of the above is correct.

As to the spamming, I do it all the time *manages to keep a straight face* As a matter of fact, one out of every twenty posts on this topic were posted by me, and I reply to another ten percent. *nose starts tingling* All of my posts are complete nonsense, and that's the only reason I reached this rank *windos shatter and walls crack as the room is suddenly filled by a gigantic nose with aspects better left undescribed*

Actually, I hardly ever do anything that might come close to being spam. I always post with reason, though I have become the unfortunate victim of Rikard and Jerome on several occasions, being drawn into posts which may be considered as having spammy content...

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Legolas:
First Supreme Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks
Maintainer of the Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks Clan Website
Recruiter of Rangers (and Paladins for Keldorn's Order when he's got some spare time)