View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 10:00 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I used to play pranks and stuff on of one my best freinds in fact, our whole friendship went on like that for about 2 years. We used to always try to embaress one another in and out of school.
Our exploits included me shouting out "No Brian, I won't cut your hair now leave me alone!" during silent supervised study to him writing a love letter to one of my (male) classmates and signing it with my name : /.

As things went on we grew more daring and started to do things regardless of consequences or whether one of us would get really pissed. One time when my school principal was down the end of a corridor I shouted his name (the principals name) out in my best imitation of my friends' voice followed by "You pig!" and then rushed up to him and pointed out my mate saying "I saw him do it and he said he'd "kill me" if I told". It was hilarious and the thing is we got mad but always ended up laughing 5 minutes later. Good times...*sigh*

[ 05-31-2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]