View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh c'mon StormyMystic, don't post like that and leave us all hanging and wondering what that winking smiley means!

I once (and I've posted this before) fixed it so the toilet paper holder at my work would spring across the room. The holder is a stupid invention one of our clients had, and somebody installed it way before I came onboard, and it is basically a giant spring, all coated with shiny slippery chrome with a very shallow slot to hold it in. If not placed on the holder correctly, the slightest touch of the toilet paper will send it spinning across the bathroom floor, waaaay out of reach. So one day I set it to spring LOL, cause this one guy worked there that was a jerk, and let's just say he went into the bathroom for AGES every day at about the exact same time. So about 20 minutes before that time I set the spring, and went back to my desk. Right on time he went in, and not long after I heard the telltale slam of chrome on floor, and giggles my ass off. Cause I know he's in their thinking of his options to get to that TP [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps