View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 12:11 AM   #291
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Yeah. I think we did. And as you said, it's up to him now. I know that sexual harrassment is a very real issue, but I also think people tend to go way overboard with it. It's like a polite man not holding a door open for a woman because the last time he did he got chewed for being a chauvenest! Stupid! I think it's a courtesy to hold the door for someone and do so myself whenever possible. I wish people could just could just chill a little.

Well, although I get angry glares from women when I hold the door for them, I still do. I've even had one lady walk up to me with her finger a wagging and say, "Do I look like some helpless moron?" I just smiled and still held the door as she grunted and walked in. I like doing that though (holding the door open I mean.) I have had a few ladies thank me too, but overall I've had more hurt feelings than anything. It's enough to drive a man to drink. LOL. In real life though, I really don't drink that much. Maybe 3 times a year or so. Last couple of years, I haven't really drank at all. I don't smoke either. That really seems to make people mad. I don't understand that. Just because I don't drink, and I don't smoke doesn't mean I think I am better than people that do. It just means that I don't like smoking and I just don't drink that often. (I do get slap happy drunk sometimes when I drink though.) I prefer to get "high" with people I am with. And in case someone thinks I am referring to drugs. No. I don't mean drugs either. Just hanging around and stuff. I really like travel. God, this is starting to sound like a personal or something. I guess I better stop before it sounds even more depressing than it really is. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL