View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default A rather technical Computer question?

I have been virused - by some mean and evil virus from Russia that ate up my exe.files so I just gave up on my HD and brought it to the shop were i bought it.
They cleaned it, installed Vin 7 64 bit and a nice antivirus program called Bullguard - so now everything was peechy...at least I thought so.

About a week after I got the computer back I experienced some strange issues ( I normally run a movie or some music on one screen while enjoying the net on the other ) but now the music/movie will stutter and screech if I open a webpage - even scrolling on pages brings mayhem to my ears and I am at a loss for whats going on?

My system is:
Time of this report: 5/28/2011, 09:52:50
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 920 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 2104MB used, 14272MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Help a fellow Ironworker out...my baby is dying *cry*
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote