View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 11:16 AM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Vask, my sister does know what a fag is, she just wanted to piss me off.

Yay, so you guys agree with me.

Submitting pictures is allowed for people of any age. It's mostly for people aged 12-25, I think especially for 13-16 year olds, since they have the teenager crisis or something.

I know everyone likes to feel sexy and desirable.. just that sometimes it gets slightly perverse, like when 12-16 year olds try to 'reveal' themselves a bit. Also, the self esteem part gets so overline sometimes that it's funny.

Take this person for example(I don't know who he is, just found a link from Google). Judging from the pictures, he thinks really highly of himself. Now, the weird thing is that despite the first pic, his 'Extra info' section says 'I love (girl's name)' and it also says that he's a 'honest pessimist.' He doesn't look like that to me, heh.

There are a few Hate Rate clubs or such in Estonia, due to it's evergrowing popularity. In the site it says that there are 282468 active rate.ee users and 430593 pictures. Keeping in mind Estonia's small population of 1,4 million, and that 20-30% of the population are Russians, I calculated an estimation of 282468/1050000 use Rate.ee actively. That would be more than 1/4 of the Estonian population!

I don't really know what to think of it, I'm just saying how the situation in Estonia is.