View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 10:45 AM   #59
GForce

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Memnoch Have A talk with your girl friend, find out weather your the guy she wants or not and if she says she wants to keep you then tell her how it hurts you when she is off spending time with other men in your presents. If she says she isn't shure if she want you or not then dump the bitch. I went through over 150 different women befor I found the right one. At least 20 of them were at one time what I would call stone Fox's and I thought that I couldn't live without them. Then one day I met the right woman and she was and still is beautiful, the best part is she couldn't give a rats ass for any other man.
we have been together now for 26 years and married for 23 & 1/2 years. SO don't stay with the butterfly that has to jump from flower to flower and not care how it hurts you. Life is to short to play games.
Amen to that. That to me is the REAL DEAL. Don't screw around with relationships. If it hurts now to see her flirt then it will hurt even more when you are married and she still flirts.