View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 02:19 PM   #5
Mourn Yauntyyr
The Magister

Yeah I am rapidly approaching 30 myself (28 now) and am in an equal state of disbelief about it. Seems like yesterday I was a freshman in high school...

Anyway, yeah I still play PnP. I am a Drow freak (if you couldn't tell by the name), but I don't always play Drow. Recently I've been playing a cleric/merchant, LN, who worships Waukeen. He is a miser and actually charges party members for healing and other services. In BGII, I play a half-elf ranger. Started him in BGI. I always play good characters in PCRPGs because the game is usually designed with the assumption of a good alignment.

But when Neverwinter Nights comes out, I'm going back to Drow. I'm actually starting my own server for the game, which will be set in a Drow city where players play the parts of nobles engaged in a constant struggle for power. Check out my website if you like:

www.geocities.com/maladuir

Vhaeraun zhaunil alurl!
Mourn Yauntyyr,
Elderboy, Qu'ellar Yauntyyr
The City of Maladuir