View Single Post
Old 10-02-2001, 01:59 AM   #267
Bullvye
Dungeon Master

Liliara's words settle into Bullvye's thoughts. Owing his escape to the lady warrior,...the tale of Bullvye unfolds as thus.

" My homeland is far to the north of here. My people, from times long forgotten, lived in the lands beyond Icewind. Choosing to dwell in the woodlands, my clan people were called barbarians. Although great warriors, we sought only to live our lives,..alone and free of war and conflict. We lived in peace with the Elven people who occupied those lands since the dawn of time. We depended on each other for trade and safety in the hard winters that plagued the land. Until a darkness overcame my people and the Elves who were our neighbors and friends. From the mountains to the south arose the evil Elves. Seeking power, land, and blood, they waged war, in the night, on my homeland. Killing many men, women, and children of my tribe. Our clan's greatest warriors rose up to fight back the evil ones, but their numbers were too many. All but my brother and I were killed.
I was following the hope of finding him when I was captured by a small pocket of Drow soldiers left behind to control what I once called my home. They will soon find out the measure of my resolve and strength!" Bullvye's thoughts seem to take him to a place he is not willing to share yet. " I should set a perimeter if we are to camp here tonight." he raises himself to his feet above Liliara, and begins to walk silently into the brush. Liliara cannot help but be intrigued that a man she judges to be in excess of 300 pounds, beyond the 6'5 mark, and so heavily muscled who could move as softly as he did.

[This message has been edited by Bullvye (edited 10-02-2001).]