View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 03:48 PM   #39
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Dundee, you are right, Fighter vs Mage is always an ugly case. I was in planetbg forum, and left because I got into a fight with everyone else there that led my way to ironworks, the players here sucked, so basically no debates... oops, I meant, they prefer to play a friendly way [img]smile.gif[/img] (just kidding everyone)

at IW, I got into fight with Yorick on subjects such as if there is wizard in asia... pretty bizzare, I know, lol

anyway, I always say fighter wins, if you dont believe me, bring it [img]smile.gif[/img]

anyhows, on subject of healing in solo

your innate ability is always a great bonus

remember to use all of them befor eyou sleep. all the damaging innate abilites (vamperic touch, drain) cast the drain on yourself, which doubles the damage and turn it into healing. cast vamperic touch on chests/boxs/barrels ahem, it drains, lol

this can give you about 40 to 60 HP on insane difficulty each time, it is pretty good for new start out

and when you got to later part of the game, there is the ring that let you shapeshift into a troll. just use the ability, and sleep, ahem, you are instantly healed after 8 hours

and there is the wand of resurrection, cast simucale from that helm you bought, and have the sim. cast wand of resurrection on yourself. full healed (it becomes absurd later on, as you will never die)

this is what I used. I rarely used potions when I soloed my assasin/fighter
250 is offline   Reply With Quote