View Single Post
Old 09-13-2001, 12:26 PM   #7
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Thanks. Being new here, I've gotten more than I asked for more than a few times when jumping in to the middle of a debate. Normally, I don't let anything anyone else says or believes bother me. I'm very tolerant. I'm having to "back out" of one thread, though, because I DID start taking it personally (even though I WELL understand it wasn't meant that way). I'm STILL shaken up over the events of the last few days and find myself crying for no apparent reason sometimes (as I'm doing now). Sorry guys, for a "newbie" (we gotta come up with another term for that - I hate that word) to get so upset. It's nothing anyone has done, I am just not up for a heated argument at this time. Thanks everyone for being understanding. I'll get in there with guns blazing again later. For now, I just gotta chill.

DragonMage, it is admirable that you can recognize such things in yourself and have the wisdom to withdraw a bit for the time being to cool down.

I am curious though, as to why you are withdrawing for now and what particular things made you so upset. I saw your comment to Silver Cheetah, and her posts, but don't understand what she said that could have made you so angry.

In any case, that is cool, whatever the reason. Don't answer this now if you don't feel like it

For whatever it is worth, I have liked you from the first time I saw your posts. You are an assett to the forum