View Single Post
Old 04-29-2001, 09:52 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Too bad that this is to be my first post on the re-opened Forum...I haven't even had the opportunity to post before and thank Dan for his tremendous efforts....
Anyway, I'm sorry LadyRae but I have to see disagree with you...I have read the thread you're referring to and found nothing insulting in it, as a matter of fact I thought it rather funny.
" Would any of you call a black person a n#gger? Or a retarded person a moron? Or a deformed person a freak? Well, some of the things said in there are just as ugly. And just as hurtful."
I have found nothing of that graveness in the thread, or it must be that someone has added things that I haven't read. Personally, I am more offended by some of the sugary-sickening love-talk that's been going on in some other threads.
Of course, maybe I missed something that was truly offensive and if so, I apologise. I also know that people react differently to things, and I respect that. I'm just saying that to me, the Testosterone thread was pretty innocuous.

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia