View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 10:39 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll try a little bit of what each of you has suggested, should work out fine. I'm ashamed to admit that I've slept with female friends before and it has effectively killed off/wierded-out many friendships I've had. Just didn't want another one to bite the dust so to speak. Time to start learning from my mistakes and do the right thing for a change [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks again.
This is a tricky one, isn't it. You've got to decide if the lasting benefits of the friendship are worth the physical pleasure of one night. Completely sober, it's an easy decision to make - when you're hammered, it's a bit harder, isn't it.

Quote:
And Memnoch, how are things with Taryn? All is well I hope. Not having to fend off too many would-be suitors? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nah. Besides, she's off again - to Canada and New York for a couple of months before she's back here. It was good to see her for a couple of weeks - would-be suitors and all. We've both gotten used to the comings-and-goings, quite amazed that we've managed to stay faithful after all of it. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Still, I'm looking forward to the day when she finally decides to settle in Sydney, which should hopefully be at the end of this year. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Go the Boks, btw... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 07-18-2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]