View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 09:08 AM   #10
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Eternity mine is only 2 weeks long so there! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You guys are lucky. My spring break doesn't start until April 4th. *sigh* The whole class is supposed to be going on a cruise, and we will as long as we can get out of here!

Awwww you poor baby! ~huggles~ it's not actually spring break here, it's called easter holidays [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wow! a cruise ~jealous~ where who what how etc?

Have fun! I'm really going to HAVE to start doing some revision of the past two years of learning for a month worth of exams ~makes a face~ so not really allowed to enjoy my break. Not that I plan on getting up before 11am ever in the mornings during my holiday

~sigh~ I just don't know how other people do it. Keep on top of all their work and actually motivate themselves to get started. My MAJOR problem is this tiny little word "sacrifice" I can't seem to go without my parties, net, badminton, shopping and t.v. not to mention about 4 hours on the phone every night... *groanz* how do I do all this AND do great work too! any ideas anyone? ~looks around hopefully~

There always seems to be something much more interesting to do than work...... *does a lil' twirl* should be working right now...