View Single Post
Old 09-24-2001, 09:12 AM   #1
hagimihale
Manshoon

Anyone else have problems with this guy? I must've reloaded about 5 times thus far and still cant beat him without losing a few members of my group:

Me: 11th lvl Sorcerer
Minsc: 10th lvl
Anomen: 10th/7th lvl Cleric/Fighter
Jahiera: 9th/12th lvl Fighter/Druid
Viconia: 10th lvl Cleric
Jan: 11th/11th lvl Thief/Illusionist

Cast haste, Bless, protection from fire (on all), protection from evil 10'radius, death ward (on 4 members - I only had 4 of those spells) before entering.

entered and used Jan and main character to cast breach, spell thrust and greater malison. Used Jahiera to cast summon insects and miscast continually on Lich. Had Anomen and Viconia continually casting Holy strike (about 8 spells between them).

Didnt have any problems with the demon. I'm guessing that I removed the Lich's protection from evil spell.

Tried this multiple times. Summoned a bunch of crap and had main characters leave the room to let Lich waste his spells on summoned creatures (on a few of the attempts).

Main problem: Lich figures out which characters arent protected by Death Ward and casts Finger of Death on them.

I wanted to fight this Lich before doing Unseeing Eye quest, to get that sword that can cast Sunray. Anyone have any ideas? And how do I get a character resurrected?