View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 02:33 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

when you contemplate something small- your own heartbeat, the falling snow, the way a leave moves as the wind blows through the branches of a tree...things that make you stop and smile or think of something else that makes you feel warm and cozy. Those moments when you feel content with who you are and what you have and all the world is that little scene out the window, reminiscent of an old time greeting card or warm hot chocolate on a winter night, soft kisses from a loved one... the things that make you feel warm, mushy or just plain happy, at least for a little while.

I wish we could capture the feelings those moments can bring up and make it a pill or potion we could take when life gets crazy.

I was watching the snow fall outside my office window at lunchtime today and it made me think of those small quiet moments that mean so much, but happen less often than we'd like.

As Christmas approaches, I want to wish everyone a few of those contemplative moments and much happieness. (you don't even need to celebrate Christmas...just enjoy the good wishes!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2004, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]