View Single Post
Old 10-18-2000, 10:57 PM   #29
Kalundrin the Skald

My my .... things certainly have built up since i left . It would seem that the sides have gone somewhat ... undefined ... from what i see , everyone whants a piece of each other and so ... i now offer ya'll 3 ways to end this petty squabble at the Majestic Mokaldrin Theatre of Fine Arts and Such.

1) We could have a free fer all ... ALL participants ( who have paid the 2000 GP *participation* fee of course ) in the pit ... seeking out whoever ya hold a lil' candle in yer heart ...

2) we split into 2 parties seeming which wouldn't be a bad plan after all for we have quite a wonderous spread of talent from all manner of class ...

3) the most exciting of the lot ... the last man standing ... battlers duel 1 on 1 ... the winner will be offered a potion of full rejuvenation before the next battler comes in ...

of course ... by the end of the night ... few will be left standing victorious in the macabre gore ...
all i ask of the victor is that of a tenth of the possesions that lay ownerless in my pit ... sorta like a souveniur of sorts ... the rest ya may keep or share with tha resta ya teammates ( if we use the 2nd way that is ... ) . * shudders in ecstasy at the thought * ....