View Single Post
Old 11-02-2000, 08:07 AM   #4
IRAKZAI

I agree, what is the point of being evil if you achieve the same outcome as being good.

Also the use of unkillable NPC's to control the story line realy sux, I am speaking from years of AD&D Dungeon Mastering XP where I would have to control up to 15 neurotic player characters at one time and some of them realy were talking to the fairy's, without relying on unkillable NPC's.

All you have to do is have back up NPC's ready to take over or use the Gardian Angel/Deamon that comes to the rescue and teleports them the Hell/Heaven out of there routine.

Its better than having an NPC such as Bohdi, that can be trapped in a corner by using the available spells in the game and then giving her enough damage to kill her twenty times over, only to have her complain about how boring it is bieng turned into shredded vampire fillet's and then walk away as if she had only had her hairdo upset.

I would also like to say this, Apart from the few minor irritations mentioned above "I LOVE BGII" and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, (as dark as it is) please keep up the good work.

Viconia can change quite easily within the rules and love would be the only reason that someone would change Alignment, she might loose a few levels and have to deal with the hound's of ill omen for a while, but she will get over it eventualy. What I don't understand, is why would you make such a delighfully wicked women change Aligment at all.

Irakzai the Dark.