View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 PM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, I'll vouch that no M&Ms have ever escaped the cafe in one piece...

Congrats/condolences on the job, Sever. It's always good to get out of a bad situation.

As for getting yourself back from the graveyard shift, what's your schedule like now? I *suspect* that if you go for a week with getting up at 7AM and refusing to go to sleep until 10PM, you'll get yourself back in sync. The hours aren't fixed, BTW... just a relatively random setting. If you wake up at 4AM, just stay in bed until 7 (or whatever). [img]graemlins/sleeping.gif[/img]

And no knocks on Klorox... I read a lot of wierd news every day, and share it on occasion. He's just sharing a bit more frequently...

As for me... down another three this past week, making 37-1/2 pounds so far. This past weekend (Memorial Day) has been rough... too many things going on in our neighborhood, and the odds are pretty good I slacked on Saturday

Back into the swing of things now, though, and it's amazing how yard work can become more attractive when it earns you points... far more valuable than attractive landscaping, lemmetellya!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote