View Single Post
Old 01-07-2001, 10:50 AM   #7
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... i found those demons to be rather nasty... although i won in the first time... some of my char died right away ( i never became slayer once... only experemented then loaded back...im a goodie two shoes) since im a mage, and made a multi party with 3 others + 3 Npc i had a wee bit of a hard time tanking up since i usually like long range and my frontline isnt exactly desirable cept misc... the only time that was soo cool in the final battle was when i casted abi dazhim on irenicous ... at the same time 3 of the demons died instantly ... (it was fun to watch all 3 of them die at the same time)

to be truthful the only thing i liked in the final battle was the music... and only the music when Misc said as the music went to its climax "Evil meet sword, Sword meet eeeeevvvvviiiiiiiilllll!!!!!!!" (sniff made me cry on that one)

can you believe i killed irenicous with only skeleton warriors and an archer bowing at him... wierd...

also the creators of bg2 should have given you the option if you want to make a skeleton warrior or archer... archer is soo cool too you know... i met one when i was in Spellhold when i finally killed the vamp to open the stone face that is blocking my passage... hmm... i remember that one quite clearly... heh