View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hiya, just thougth I would drop in and let you all know what's going on.

Hmmm...Christmas is the BIG EVENT time in my life it seems. 2002 I had my first date with my future wife on Christmas. 2003 I got engaged. 2004 I found out we were pregnant. And this year's big winner - I just got a new job at Huntington Bank as a Senior Processing Rep III (supervisor) in their mortgage dept.

Bad thing: I have to quit my job at the Title Company that I've been at for almost four years. I feel bad about this, because I've been through a lot with most of the people here and they have become family. Heck, I married one of them. But I feel like I'm going to let a lot of them down. I feel like I am walking away from something that I put 8500 hours into. Makes me sad. But, I'll be making slightly more $$ and there is a LOT more room to move up at the new job. And I won't be able to spend my 20 min commute every morning with my wife.

This being a grown up kinda stinks.

So...anyone have any good I QUIT stories?? Looking for inspiration on giving my two weeks notice.

Thanks!

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote