View Single Post
Old 02-09-2002, 03:12 PM   #26
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmmm, legolas' work is most interesting, but I think he left out one key element in the evil Zirocs abominable plan of torment and destruction.
As we all know, there is a passage in the bible which says 'Verily, he shall come upon this earth with a heathen familiar and shall enshroud his evil with a mask of fairness, and his ranks of demons shall be as those who ahave been elevated to sainthood, and all shall be tortured by those who hold accursed names which may not here be spoken, but we may say that one starts with a Z, and his familiars name shall be herein refered to as C, and his hierarchy of tainted souls shall be known as the order of M.'

Now of course, we can discern from this quote that the evil overlord himself Ziroc and his familiar Choc have an army of demons, corrupted and evil, known as the M's, so what could this mean?
Maybe I was wrong, maybe Ziroc has an army of Michael Jacksons, but after several long hours reading in depth, I fear Michael Jackson is actually Zirocs right hand man, and they shall crush the world with a force of evil Moderators!!
Now if we add up the letters of Moderators we get 13+15+4+5+18+1+20+15+18+19 which equals 118 a fairly unimportant looking number, if we add each digit it comes to 56, again an unimportant looking number, but then I thought, they are often merely refered to as Mods, to lessen the evil of speaking their names, so
13+15+4+19 which equals 51, and with single digits= 24.
These all together equal 249, but add the name of any given Mod, and it becomes more evil as we go on, take one of the most potent of those accursed brethren of death, dare I breathe his name, Memnoch, lord of emptiness and loss.
M e m n o c h
13 5 13 14 15 3 8 = 71 + 249 = 320
As I have mentioned aforehand, the number 13 holds power, so 320 add thirteen is 333, then merely double this, and what do you get?
666 of course.

Try it with another, lord of pain and torture, Sazerac.

S a z e r a c
19 1 26 5 18 1 3 = 73 (note, it's very close to 71) + 249= 322
now, if you take the second and penultimate letteres, they are two A's, and if you put these side by side, you get 11, so 322+11= 333, once again!!!
Need I mention the Lady of Storms and havoc-wreaking, or the lord of rodents and caber tossing????? I think not.

Also, note how the moderators numbers are very close to the one Zirocs? Especially Memnoch, maybe Memnoch has more power than the texts I have read let on.

Now just think what will happen when on the 7th Jan 2003, Ziroc accompanied by his familiar Choc and general of his armies of hell spawn Michael Jackson, and we are beset by a horde of dark, evil demons with moderating powers beyond our mortal fathoming???
All I can say is we are doomed, so send me your money so I can destroy it, as it's obviously connected to the evils that are Ziroc, Choc, Michael Jackson, the Internet, and Moderators!!!

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]