View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 06:07 PM   #1
dragon2005
The Magister

Smiley

all of you hard w&w gamers that played the game more then ones and went in to all places and killed all of the monsters, and all you new players thet are in the middel of the game as i writh, all of ever wondered

WHY THE HELL THERE ARE SO MANY USLESS SPELLS?

like for example the dazel spell, who ever did that on a monster even in the low level fights. o yes here is a bet lets dazel him for a moment and see what hapen, or yes lets put thes UNDEAD skeleton to sleep i think he really mised his last one(???).
and when you really need this spells on a powerfull monster it never works .

even the high level spells for example the blood beath, o yes lets throgh our blood at the enemy and then he will run away(???). i dont see any purpes of doing that spell , why hurt some monster with blood beath when you have ather stronger spells.

i am not saying that the ather spells are usless but come on you can get all the 7 level spells whene your charictor is at level 10 and it is probbly in the surpent temple.
and when you have the fire storm or the metor shower what else do you need?

o.k so incingrat is preaty good and the magma boom is graet but you dont really use it after you get such a powerfull spell like fire storm.

and there are an ather spells like: call of home, creat portal,teleport,vanish,hell,great heal,healing realm,ressuract and reburth that you must have so you can play faster and not lose the game, but still who did the exorisem spell or the dust to dust spell, by the time you get these spell there are no more hard undead( the vampiars does not count as undead in the game) so even this spell you dont use.

and the blees spell , the vane of life, the merlin shild, and so mach more proteting spell are preaty usless.

in the mone craft, the only one you use are the 6 level and the 7 level spells,and some time in silent if you are in reall truble(man traps!!!) .

in the vine craft you use only cure and cure poisen, who will thrgh a stink boom on a troll, a troll??? or who will try to poisen the enemy it is not the same effect as when you get poisend and it really hurt.

in the stone craft the only usefull spells are lightning ,metor,zap(for the low charictors),metor shwer and lava walk when there is lave (only 2 places in the whole game).

in the sun craft there are more usefull spells for the firest level charictors and the high level charictors(in the beginng burn for level 1 charictor and in the end fire storm).

in the "evil" craft the only spells you use are: summan demon, mabey life stelar, and word of death, that is it.
who will want to turn hes blood to gold? like o yes my blood is worth thes 50 gold it is more then what you get when you doneat blood.
and mabey if it was not for good (the lose of hp) it will be o.k, but it is for ever!!!, o.k some will say that you can now cheat and creat charictors in the inn and turn there blood to gold for your party, but really i hured beter ways to win free cash.

the finall craft: the speart craft the only craft that is really usefull in almoset all of the spells , thes is the must have craft (i did not see any one who started a game with out thes craft unless it is just to see how long can they serviv in the out doors)and you have to use it a lot and i mean a lot in the game .
you can kill monsters with out the ather crafts,but you cant win in the sereas battels without the sperat craft.

so for my last words on the subject i wanted you all to know that if it is the battel for life and death, dont tray fight your way with the spells like dazel or poisen,ot with blees and sheld,use the strongest spells and if not just kick his ass with a sword and an axe.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote