View Single Post
Old 11-01-2000, 07:29 AM   #1
fedde

Dear BGII Experts...

I just started playing BGII a couple of days ago, but I am quite stuck in Chapter 3. I have joined with the
Shadow thieves, but before getting more help from them, I need to perform some tasks for them. I have
successfully performed two of what I think looks like three, but I am failing to complete this last task.

I have been ordered to go to the Graveyard District and find and kill Bodhi (the leader of the Vampire Guild)
and I have been several times there to make sure I cleaned up everything, but I still fail to find Bodhi at
all.

I was given four sticks to kill vampires with, but I have only found two graves to which I could apply the
sticks. I have Yoshimo with me and he detected all traps and hidden things, but I still fail to find Bodhi.

Is she very well hidden? Or is she even outside the Graveyard District. I am quite sure I cleane up the
place. I played through BGI with all its extensions, Planescape and Icewind Dale so I am familiar with this
type of game, but I am just failing to complete this quest. Someone else out there had the same problem?

Any hints would be highly appreciated...

Best regards,

Fedde