Thread: LOF: Awakenings
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #251
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Kuankreid (& Ainyra)

“You’re more than welcome to stay. Any help would be appreciated.” Kuan ventured a smile, much to his familiar’s approval, as per her nod.

“Weird animals or not, I guess everyone needs a collection of something Ainyra commented. “I suppose this means he’s pretty powerful. It’s quite interesting, in some way.” She cocked her head to one side and looked at the abominations again, “I don’t see any beauty in it, beyond it being its own creation. I wonder what he was trying to achieve…?”

“Why don’t you ask him?” Kuan shook his head, opening his mouth to speak more.

“Could do.” Ainyra cut him off. “Or you could.”

“You want to know. Anyway, no apologises are necessary Gillain; please, join us. As I was saying, I was looking at constructing a golem…”

“And a walking suit of metal armour, and enlargement spells and–”

“All right, all right. I think he gets the idea. Golem construct for now. The rest can wait.” Kuan paused deliberately and looked up, giving Gillain a change to speak. He also put one hand over Ainyra’s mouth until she got the idea to hush up for a bit. She did – and scowled at her master for it, pouting and mock sulking as she resettled herself and continued to leaf through the Codex Magicus.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote