View Single Post
Old 03-01-2002, 07:32 PM   #26
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Wedin:
It is his body, and he has RIGHT to do whatever he wishes with it. If his body is ready, why not? He can't come to any harm.
Of course, I know people who lost their virginity at the age of 14 (or earlier than that). It did cause them no harm. They are all a buch of assholes, but that they were before too.

NO, he has not right to drink or smoke just because you do it, but teenager does not reason that way.
You asked for advice, well, don't be mad when someone with another oppinion than you own give his. Or perhaps you just wanted to tell the board about your mischievous (darn bad english) son you have, so people can feel sorry for you?

Let me see now, why doesn't he have the right to do whatever he wants with his body? That's right, because he's a teenager, teenagers generally think themselves smarter than they are and should not be allowed to do whatever they want with their bodies since they cannot comprehend the consequences.

And just because you knew some people who lost their virginity early why should anyone else lose their virginity that early?

Wedin, how OLD are you?

I'm 16 btw.