View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 06:08 AM   #1
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

From posts here, I know to leave my gold in the bank when I leave town. [img]smile.gif[/img] Are there any other tips on how to reduce the chance of items being stolen by nymphs, etc.?

One thing I'm wondering about: since characters at the front of the party get attacked more often, are they also more vulnerable to being stolen from? I.e., will giving items to the character at the rear of the party reduce their chance of being stolen?

Also, will thief-types only take items from the general inventory area (the left hand section), or will they take items actually equipped or in the character's pockets (the right side of the inventory display)?

Just wondering if putting small quest items into the pocket inventory slots would protect them from light-fingered creatures.

I've finished up the crypt in the starting area and am busy exploring other areas around Valeia, and I don't want to lose quest items or other useful objects I've found.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote