Thread: For Charlie 4/9
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2001, 07:35 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
CB - Got your sound files. LOL!! You have a perfect character voice! Flawless! Fits right in with BGII! Now I can see what Turbosexy and Charliedarling were talking about! So did you all make sound files?
HAHAHA...silly Wendy! I really did have fun with them. They didn't come out as good as I'd like but my free-with-computer microphone is VERY sensitve. If you move it or your fingers on it, it picks up scratchy sounds. If you breath NEAR it it sounds like you tried to eat the microphone! LOL So much for my making heavy breathing recordings, eh? Plus it only picks things up at good volume if it is in just the right spot with relation to your face. Still they aren't too bad and I have to fix some up and send to the gamers. Hard to think of things to say, though. I used to think some of those voice files for the characters were lame...but now I think they're not so bad!

The sexy elves are planning to make files too. Can't wait!!! Should really spiff up our already fantastic game! Boy am I using a ton of exclamation points tonight!

Anyone seen Charlie?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-09-2001).]