Garnet
Sir Mitsos
Sir ReGiN
Tabitha Silverwill
Lucre
Dwarf 13
Archon Devangilous
Lord Exxon (Redo-Sir Exxon)

If there's any I've missed, let me know.

I'm willing to do any or all of these, but it may be a while before I get towards the bottom of the list. If anyone (Wolfgir, Adam Warlock, Grand Ranger?) wants to pitch in and help, that will be welcomed! Otherwise, if you guys don't mind waiting a bit longer, I will get to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I would like to ask for outside help on Barb's request, since, frankly, I'm stumped (it's what's taken me forever to try to work with and I'm just not pleased with the results). Wolfgir, would you be willing to work on Barb's request (see page 5 or so of the thread, I think, for reference)?

Also: Ertai and Beaumanoir don't count, since I have agreed to redo theirs, but any other "redo" requests will have to be placed to the bottom of the list due to time restrictions.

Finally (and this is just a request): please, guys, let's keep the "chat" in this thread to a minimum. I about had a heart attack when I came on this afternoon and saw the thread had leaped to 189 posts...I thought I had 15 new requests! So, please, any off-topic chat (non-sig related), either start a new thread or use PM. Okay? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks a bundle,

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Sazerac ]

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."