View Single Post
Old 03-04-2001, 09:25 AM   #36
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Hey, it looks good. I really liked Trias. He had this really cool voice. Good to see you got your name too. Well, don't know what you had planned with the GIF animations, but I'd still suggest GIF CONSTRUCTION SET. It's made by these Canadians that totally know how to put fun into their programming. Check out some of the help files and stuff, you'll see what I mean. It's funny to just look up stuff sometimes. With GIF CONSTRUCTION SET, you can do some minor picture editing, resizing, rotating, setting transparencies, extracting GIF's, etc. Really a lot of stuff. I'd forgotten how fun that program was to use until Memnoch reminded me of it. I was using LViewPro before, but since the crash, I lost my registration code (that's a program that lets you try for 30 days). Ah well. I like LViewPro for regular pics, but GIFS work best in the construction set. I like the signature that you have. You look like you are about to gob smack someone if they cross you, but will leave them alone if they don't. Excellent choice.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL