View Single Post
Old 08-15-2001, 05:26 PM   #10
NiamhFoxling
Dungeon Master

I don't have the right spell to summon a fiend. Best I can do is an efreet, and he doesn't do so well...as to buffing up the party, with what spells? I don't really *have* any spells that I think are useful. I have haste, and the improved invisibility spells, chaos commands, which isn't even needed, since he doesn' take over my party and it doesn't seem to work against his stun attack...

I generally have level 3 monsters, and a lesser fire and air elemental waiting when I open the last eye, but they only distract Jon and his demons for about one minute.

What's really getting on my nerves is i'm not even sure how Irenicus is killing my character now. I've started making the party run away from the door, all the demons just stay up there, and only Irenicus himself comes after us- Just there's no way to attack the guy until he's taken out half my party and finally becomes visible inside that circle of fire and spell protections of his- and when he finally IS visible, my character lasts about one minute, then dies without any message telling me why or how..is this some kind of a bug maybe? because Irenicus was launching a spell at Imoen the last time I tried this, and though my character was about 5 yards *behind* Irenicus, she just suddenly dropped dead...

------------------
Playing the cutest li'l Chaotic characters since 1996.