View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 04:35 AM   #23
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehe, well even the old Greeks stated that Magik!

But also you have to consider the flow of information today. Teens have access to news on the fly, information overflow and also can discuss things with people all over the world today. And it is also for teens to "question" the world. Part of human nature to "learn" and to develope. When you are a teen wuestions and interests for politics are at the strongest surge. Though only for a few. I am speaking in VERT general terms here.

As teens go, they see the world from a complete new perspective, from childhood to see the cruel grown up world, and sometimes I think they are actually right. I mean what have we done that is so great? Wherein lies the grown ups wisdom in slowly accepting more and more?

Idealistic thougts, well taught right out of schools learning how things "should" be to discover that the world is sometimes pretty far from that?

Itīs a phase wether you lived through it or not, Iīm sure many of us have gone through it. I thought I new best hehe when I was a teen, but then when I found out that I new a drop of rain in the ocean, I got humbled and tried to understand as much as possible instead. But as stated before, the activity of the brain can come into a supersurge during teens and questions are pondered, and great thinkers and doers come to life.

I also come to think of the saying. With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone..

The more I know, the more I know I know less and less.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Donīt eat the yellow snow