Thread: BEST TIPS!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #187
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm surprised there's no complete table for blessing/enchanting yet. I don't know how to make tables, so bear with me .

Spirit:
Enchant: Adds 'to hit' bonus to weapons. Armor cannot be enchanted via Spirit magic.
Bless: Adds +1 regeneration to armor (includes boots, leggings, etc). Only 3 blessings may be added, and only the main piece of armor can be blessed (robes, mail, not sure about the bra). Weapons cannot be blessed via Spirit magic.
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Spirits (7)

Sun
Enchant: Adds 20% Protection from Fire to armor. Adds Flamestrike Spell to weapons.
Bless: Equipment cannot be blessed via Sun magic.
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Fire (5)

Moon
Enchant: Adds Protection from Cold to armor. Adds Iceball spell to weapons.
Bless: Equipment cannot be blessed via Moon magic.
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Ice (5)

Vine
Enchant: Equipment cannot be enchanted via Vine magic.
Bless: Adds +20% toughness to weapons and armor. Armor doesn't need this blessing because armor does not deteriorate. Don't use this spell on the Assassin's Dagger (according to Radek, this weapon doesn't deteriorate).
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Vines (3)

Stone
Enchant: Adds a Zap spell to weapons. Armor cannot be enchanted via Stone magic.
Bless: Adds an Armor Class (AC) bonus to armor. Weapons cannot be blessed via Stone magic.
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Stone (4)

Fiend
Enchant: Adds Protection from Magic to armor. Weapons cannot be enchanted via Fiend magic.
Bless: Adds a 'Damage Bonus' to weapons. The bonus varies per weapon, the highest being 1-4 per blessing, and the lowest being 1-2 per blessing (Thanks for the info, Radek). Armor cannot be blessed via Fiend magic.
Spell Name (Spell Level): Artifact of Fiends (6)

I hope that's of use. There's already a post about blessing items on Page 4, but I thought this is a bit more detailed

Edit: made a few corrections, thanks for them, Radek [img]smile.gif[/img] .

[ 01-09-2004, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Lord ]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote